18.104.22.168. Replacement of the filtering air cleaner filter element
If the car is operated in the conditions of strongly dusty air, replace the filtering air cleaner element more often than it is established by regulations of maintenance.
Fig. 1.180. Removal of a cover of the filter of the air cleaner
1. Unfasten latches (fig. 1.180).
Fig. 1.181. Extraction of the filtering element
2. Uncover the air cleaner and take out the filtering element (fig. 1.181).
3. Wipe the air cleaner case with damp rags from within.
4. Clear or replace the filtering element.
5. Establish the filtering element and execute the operations described above in the return sequence.
Replace the filtering air cleaner element according to the established regulations of maintenance.